Managed Security as a Service
- secCloud is a hosted security solution that frees you from the hassle of managing software and servers. Built on enterprise grade hardware, secCloud is modular in design and infinitely scalable. Access control, intruder detection and building automation are the core elements of the system.
- The smart controllers communicate over an encrypted network and the database is backed up so you can rest assured that your privacy and data is safe. secCloud enables you to manage the security of your building and the safety of your people from anywhere at anytime.
- secCloud is at the forefront of technological changes in the security industry. By harnessing the Internet Of Things where devices can connect to form ever expanding networks, you can control multiple buildings from your mobile phone, tablet or laptop using secCloud.
Harness the power of the internet to connect to your security system from any web enabled device. If you do not have a network on site we will build one on the Telstra Next G network so you can effectively manage remote sites.
Gone are the days of traveling to site to turn on the alarm or add a new user to the security database. This can all be done using the secCloud web portal anywhere anytime.
With keyless entry you can restrict the times that facilities can be used by clients hiring. They will need to have a paid booking in the system to get a PIN number that will allow them to open a facility. This can work across a number of assets including tennis courts, community centers and 24hr gyms.
Your time is valuable and sending technicians to site costs money. You can eliminate these costs by using secCloud to remotely log onto and manage your security system.
By allocating trades and cleaners with PIN codes, you can review the audit trail to see when they attended site and make sure they are fulfilling their commitments.
Reduce your reliance on keys by issuing smart proximity cards or fobs where the access levels can be managed from a web browser without visiting site. Taking it a step further you can issue a PIN code that will work right away.
Connect your booking or membership database to secCloud that allows the seemless exchange of user information and eliminates the requirement for double handling. When you create a new booking or member the access control card or PIN information is transmitted directly to secCloud. Ideal for 24hr gyms, community centres, self storage and tennis courts.
Use the secCloud online portal to add users, run reports, turn on alarms, turn off lights and air conditioning, all from your phone, tablet or laptop. The portal is easy to operate and takes the complexity out of operating your security system.
See the status of the alarm areas and doors in real time from the custom status pages in secCloud.
Technology is evolving rapidly and secCloud will continue to push innovation to ensure you have the features you need in this modern world. Get rid of the old computer that runs the security system and partner with us or your technology requirements.
No more double handling:
Update the access levels of a person once and they will be updated across all sites at the same time. secCloud is a central database that can send data to many sites. So if a regional manager leaves the organisation you can instantly stop their access to doors and alarm with a couple of clicks. You no longer have to dial into each site or get a technician to visit each site to make the changes.
Log on in real time and work out what is happening on site. You can view CCTV to verify who is on site and then disarm the alarm and open the door to let them in or activate sirens and lights then call the authorities if you have visual verification of a break and enter.
- Centrally control your Access Control & Intruder Detection system using a web browser. Access from anywhere, at any time!
- No software to be installed or maintained onsite. No expensive servers to purchase and maintain.
- Real time remote access to all your sites from one interface using your computer, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Multi-controller infrastructure works for a single site or many sites across the globe.
- An enterprise grade Access Control and Alarm System using encrypted data to communicate.
- A modular system – build a system from one door access control to thousands of doors.
- Seamless integration with wireless locks, CCTV, lighting systems and more.
- Network traffic / connected online.
Secure a site in a different location or multiple sites across the city or country.
secCloud allows businesses to run a “Self Service System” that is easy to use.
- Set the alarm without having to visit the site
- Open a door or a gate for deliveries
- Run audit trail reports for time and attendance – what time did staff turn an alarm on and off, when did they arrive and leave work?
- If someone needs a new Access Control card, their details can be added straight into the system
- If a Branch Manager leaves the business, their access can be removed immediately
- For a remote site without networks we can supply a 3G modem to get the information back to the cloud.